Behavioral Health Treatment for Gender-Identified Women
Mental Health, Substance Use and Eating Disorder Treatment
near Downtown Asheville
Tapestry Asheville accepts female-identifying women, non-binary and transgender men who are in need of partial hospitalization (PHP) and intensive outpatient (IOP) levels of care and are experiencing struggles related to mental health, eating disorders or substance use.
It is our mission to empower clients to live fuller lives, and to that end we designed our programs to achieve results that last a lifetime. Like all Tapestry locations, the Asheville facility is staffed with highly skilled and experienced clinicians who specialize in the latest mental health treatments, specifically acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT).
Tapestry Asheville provides treatment to people who are female-identifying, non-binary or transgender men who are comfortable being in this type of milieu. We also provide services to those identifying anywhere on the LGBTQIA+/queer identifying spectrum. As such, staff is trained to ensure the needs of these clients are met wherever possible, whether that be through gender-specific trauma support, anti-bullying and harassment policies, gender inclusive restrooms or therapeutic support specific to the issues that this group faces.
Weekly programming includes psychoeducation and therapy groups, experience-based groups such as equine, music, art, culinary, and recreational therapy, as well as individual therapy and nutrition sessions.
Our facility is conveniently located minutes away from downtown Asheville and is easily accessible from the interstate. Tapestry Asheville accepts most major commercial insurances and self-pay.
If you or someone you love is struggling with a mental health, substance use or eating disorder, contact us today to learn more about our facilities, services, staff and treatment programs.
Services We Offer
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
Our PHP programming includes group therapy, individual therapy and case management.
- Processing groups
- Modality-specific groups (ACT, CBT, DBT, Schema Therapy and other)
- Equine therapy
- Music therapy
- Art therapy
- Recreation/experiential therapy
- Life skills
- Dietary/nutrition and culinary
- Body image
- Clients meet with licensed professionals (LCWSA and LCMHCA) one-on-one for one hour per week
- Clients meet with CADC/NCCPSS for weekly, or as needed, instrumental support, FMLA, disability and unemployment paperwork, coordination of care, criminal justice needs, medical referrals, discharge planning, etc.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Our IOP is offered in both 5-day-a-week and 3-day-a-week programs. Clients and clinicians collaborate on choice of AM or PM programming, per the facility’s ability to accommodate as well as the client’s needs and the groups scheduled.
- Options are dependent on the schedule chosen and the groups offered during those times
- Clients meet with licensed professionals (LCWSA and LCMHCA) one-on-one for one hour every other week, or as needed
- Clients meet with CADC/NCCPSS for bi-weekly, or as needed, instrumental support, FMLA, disability and unemployment paperwork, coordination of care, criminal justice needs, medical referrals, discharge planning, etc.