The first question asked by many people who are struggling with an eating disorder and/or their mental health isn’t whether they need help—it’s whether they can afford it. Finding facilities that are covered by your plan can be difficult. We’re proud to partner with more than 15 insurance providers so more patients can access the personalized care they need.
The cost of treatment for you or a family member will depend on variables like your deductible, co-pay, and out-of-pocket maximums. If you’re unsure of your financial responsibility, our admissions team is happy to help you. We’ll leverage our experience dealing with insurance to demystify and help you determine payment structure.
We are an in-network provider for the following insurers:
- Beacon Health Options (formerly Value Options)
- Behavioral Health Services (Medicaid)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Cardinal Innovations Healthcare
- Carolina Behavioral Health Alliance (CBHA)
- Crescent Health Solutions
- Employee Assistance Network (EAN)
- Magellan Health
- South Carolina Healthy Connections (Medicaid)
- UMR (by UnitedHealthcare)
- VA Community Care Network (VA-CCN)
- VAYA Health
If you don’t have one of the insurers listed above or have other questions about paying for treatment, please reach out. We want to help everyone get the care they deserve, and we may have other options that can reduce your costs. It’s not easy to heal from an eating disorder. Give yourself or your loved one the opportunity to restore their health with our proven programs.
Call the Tapestry admissions team now at (828) 490-4032 to discuss your insurance options. We want to help you access the care that can make a difference.