The Road to Meaningful Living
State Resources for Sexual Assault
East Hartford, CT
- Connecticut Sexual Assault Crisis Services, Inc. (CONNSACS)
- Connecticut Coalition Against Domestic Violence (CCADV)
- Delaware Domestic Violence Coordinating Council (DVCC)
- ContactLifeline, Inc.
- Delaware Coalition Against Domestic Violence
District of Columbia
Des Moines, IA
Iowa City, IA
Baton Rouge, LA
Hammond , LA
Worcester , MA
St. Paul, MN
Jefferson City, MO
New York, NY
- Ohio Domestic Violence Network
- ACTION OHIO Coalition for Battered Women
- Ohio Alliance to End Sexual Violence
Oklahoma City, OK
San Juan, PR
- Oficina de la Procuradora de las Mujeres
- Puerto Rico Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault (Coordinadora Paz para la Mujer, Inc/Coalición Puertorriqueña contra la Violencia Doméstica y la Agresión Sexual)
Sioux Falls, SD
Salt Lake City, UT
PROFESSIONAL STAFF TO CARE FOR OUR CLIENTS
Tapestry staff members bring decades of combined experience providing empathetic, effective treatment for eating disorders and behavioral disorders.
AN EVOLVED APPROACH TO BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE
Through years of experience, we know that these conditions are rarely isolated. We understand that disordered eating and substance abuse are often the result of underlying mental health issues such as trauma, depression, and anxiety disorders.
FOUR BEAUTIFUL TREATMENT FACILITIES
Each aspect of our facilities is designed to put you at ease and make you feel as at home as possible.